- These magnetic lashes are SURE to be your daily go to. Lashful lashes come in 4 different designs (Atlanta, Dallas, Charleston & Cleveland) each will give you enough lash that you feel like a new you!
- They feature 5 magnets so you know they are there to stay!
- Each kit includes our amazing magnetic infused liner that fits right in the box!
- No searching for liner when you need a little pep! Easy removal with an olive oil soaked cotton swab or makeup remover! Last up to 30 days of daily use *with care.
- No Harmful Glues
- Extension Free
- All Day Wear
- Cleveland is the shortest, Atlanta are more banded type (more in clusters), Charleston is more of the cat eye look and Dallas are more length and full which is most popular right now. This photo shows Dallas on top and Charleston on bottom. Cleveland would be more of a beginner lash to add fullness.
- Remove & Clean
With your fingers, pull off the lashes. Make sure not to pull on your natural lashes too.
The magnets on the lashes will have magnetic particles from the eyeliner on them. These particles will act as a barrier and weaken the magnetic pull of the magnets. Hence, they must be cleaned.
To do so, soak facial tissue or Q-Tips (that do not leave residue) with makeup remover or micellar water.
Rub on the magnets until they are cleaned. It may help to use your nails or plastic tweezers to scrap off more resilient eyeliner residue.
After cleaning the lashes, place them in the storage box. Make sure to keep the lashes in the curved position while storing it in the box. This way they will keep their curve for the next application.
Our eyeliner is highly pigmented, waterproof and made for longwear. They will not come off properly with water-based makeup removers. They must be removed with an oil-based makeup remover. Make sure to massage the remover on your eyes until all the eyeliner is off. Repeat if needed. We recommend using an oil-based makeup remover balm.